Today I am sharing 9 cards I created using the One Sheet Wonder technique. I CASE’d the pattern and colors for the 12 x 12 DSP design from Mikeala Tetheridge. From there I used the One Sheet Wonder technique to create these 9 cards. Below I’ve attached a diagram and cutting instructions as well as the supply list.
You can view the video on how to make these cards over on my facebook group page by joining: www.facebook.com/groups/thepaperpapillon (video dated 6/26/20).
You can find the PDF here.
If you would like to receive the Kit-to-Go for these projects, sign-up for my newsletter here to get the details
I hope these cards brighten your day and inspires you!
- Stamp the 12” x 12” piece of Whisper White Cardstock with your choice of colors and stamp set
- Next see the measurements on the following diagram (you can see the cutting on my facebook video dated 6/26/20)
- Start with the 5-1/4” x 12” then cut at 2-3/4” x 12” and then you will be left with the 4” x 12” piece. Cut each strip according to the diagram and as noted below.
- Your first strip is the 5-1/4” x 12” piece. This will be cut at 4”, and then two pieces at 2-1/2” and then three pieces at 1”
- Your second strip is 2-3/4” x 12” and it will be cut at 5-1/4” and 5-1/2” (leaving an extra 1-1/4” piece).
- Your third strip is 4”x 12” and it will be cut at 3”, 5-1/4” and the remaining piece is 3-3/4”
- You will now have 12 pieces of which 11 pieces will be used on the 9 cards.
Stampin’ Up! Product List